The Digium D60 IP phone is a great phone with an affordable price for users who want a phone with a colored display but don’t need Gigabit connectivity. Digium IP Phones are inexpensive and come with a plug-and-play system supported by HDVoice configuration. You can quickly access the data you require by utilizing various line appearances, setting touchy delicate keys, and advanced applications. Digium IP Phones are inexpensive and come with a plug-and-play system supported by HDVoice configuration. You can quickly access the data you require by utilizing various line appearances, setting touchy delicate keys, and advanced applications. Digium’s phones are the only ones that allow users to take full advantage of the adaptability and customization of Asterisk and Switchvox systems. The built-in applications that come standard on all Digium phones make basic data easily accessible. Digium telephones give basic, instinctive access to a wealth of data, sparing significant time, with a voice message, call log, contacts, telephone status, client nearness, stopping, and line measurements. Digium phones improve connection and play provisioning. Simply connect the phones, navigate to your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the client, and start talking. Digium phones also make it easier to conduct full-office introductions.
Features of Digium D60
- 4.3-inch full-color LCD display with 480 x 272 pixels.
- the device includes dual-line appearance keys, four include keys and four set soft keys.
- A 4-way route controller is also included with the Digium D60 IP phone.
- It also includes a headset, silent keys, and a speaker.
- Message waiting LED with a two-color indicator.
- The volume control in the device with a 2P2C handset jack and a 2P2C headset jack provides additional support.
- Users will also receive an Electronic Hookswitch port with two 10/100Mbps Ethernet switched ports that support 802.3atPower over Ethernet.
- The phone is powered by a 5-volt DC control port.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.