The Snom D765 SIP Phone is a multimedia player that combines ease of use, variety, design excellence, and audio performance. It has a 3.5″ high-resolution color TFT display that provides the user with a wealth of information, such as presence and photo caller ID. 16 fully programmable colorful function keys can be set up for a range of one-touch telephony tasks like speed dialing, busy lamp field, and presence indication. Two Gigabit Ethernet connections, built-in Bluetooth compatibility, and a high-speed USB port make it simple to attach peripherals like a USB or Bluetooth headset, a WiFi stick, or a D7 expansion module to this desk phone. The provides superior audio quality. The Digital Signal Processor and a sophisticated speaker and microphone system (DSP). Two Gigabit Ethernet connections, built-in Bluetooth compatibility, and a high-speed USB port make it simple to attach peripherals like a USB or Bluetooth headset, a WiFi stick, or a D7 expansion module to this desk phone. The innovative speaker and microphone system deliver superior audio quality, and the D765’s Digital Signal Processor (DSP) assures that the D765 delivers the greatest audio performance. You’ll always get exceptional, crystal-clear call quality whether you utilize the hands-free speakerphone or the handset. The D765 is an excellent choice for customers who demand cutting-edge design and high-end functionality, this is the perfect companion. The D765 merely takes it a step further.
- There are a total of 12 SIP identities/accounts.
- Lists of dialed received and missed phone calls.
- Up to 1000 entries in a local directory.
- Dialing speed and URLs.
- Caller ID and call waiting are both available.
- G.711 A-law, u-law, G.722 (wideband), G.726, G.729AB, and GSM 6.10 are all codecs (FR).
- Voice Activity Detection is a feature that allows you to detect.
- when someone is speaking.
- SIP, DHCP, CTP, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP, LDAP, and Dual-Stack IPv4/IPv6 Protocols.
- Handle up to four calls at once.
- Conferencing in three directions.
- 5Vdc power adapter or PoE ten watts.
- Snom EHS Advanced 4P4C Handset, 4P4C Headset, 4-Pin.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.