The Avaya 1608 IP Phone is designed for consumers that only need basic communication. The Avaya 1608 IP Phone has an 8-line display and dual-LED buttons. It has a variety of fixed feature keys for typical operations including conference, drop, transfer, hold, and mute, among others. A 2-way speakerphone, a headset connector, and an additional 10/100 Ethernet port for a laptop or PC are also included. Avaya’s 1608 IP Phone is a budget-friendly IP phone. It satisfies the customer’s fundamental communication requirements at a reasonable cost. The Avaya 1608 is designed for consumers who only receive 5 to 6 calls each day. Salespeople and cubicle workers, for example, will benefit from the Avaya 1608 IP Phone. The Avaya Deskphone Value model is a line of low-cost IP telephones that provide clients with basic communication needs with familiar features at a reasonable price. Avaya Deskphone Value Edition telephones combine legacy features such as LED lighting and fixed feature keys with modern user features such as soft keys, a navigation wheel, and a context-sensitive user interface in select models.
Features of Avaya 1608
- Backlit display with three rows and twenty-four characters (3.5 inches diagonal) With dual LEDs, it Supports 8-line appearances/feature keys.
- There are three contextual soft keys.
- The 2-way speakerphone is of exceptional quality.
- Upgradeable firmware There are eight different ring patterns that can be personalized.
- Dual Ethernet ports with VLAN separation for connecting a phone and a collocated PC.
- Address assignments can be static or dynamic.
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet or a 5V local power supply (optional) (sold separately; see drop-down option above).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.