The Fanvil BW210/BW210P IP Phones is a plain enterprise IP phone designed for users who make a lot of phone calls every day. It is extremely powerful while remaining reasonably priced. Any SMB or enterprise can quickly deploy them due to their ease of installation and management. They are stable for working and trustworthy for selecting.
- Support for SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFCs
- G.711 A/U Law, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.722, G.722.1, G.726
- Codec Cancellation of echoes: G.168 should be supported, and Hands-free technology can support 96ms. Phone with Hands-Free Speaker z
- Voice Gain, VAD, and CNG z are all supported. Hands-free speakerphone with full duplex
- NAT transverse: STUN client
- support SIP domain support,
- SIP authentication (none, basic, MD5), DNS server name
- Peer to Peer/IP call z SIP allows for two SIP lines.
- Can connect to SIP1 and SIP2 servers simultaneously
- DTMF: Support for SIP information, DTMF Relay, RFC2833
- SIP application: assistance Call forward/transfer/hold/waiting/three-way call/
- Call control features include a flexible dial map, a hotline, and a voicemail box.
- Limit call, Empty calling reject, Black list for rejecting authenticated calls,
- Support Phonebook 500 records
- Incoming calls / Outgoing calls / Missing\ calls.
- Each supports 100 records
- Supports conference and MWI z 10-ring types
- WAN/LAN: Bridge Mode Support
- Full Duplex Handsfree
- Support PPPoE support for xDSL
- WAN DHCP Client Support
- QoS with DiffServ
- Support for primary and secondary DNS servers; SNTP Client, Firewall
- Telnet server network tools include ping, route, and telnet client.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours