The GRP2624 is a professional 8-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management as part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones. It has a sleek design and a slew of next-generation features such as 5-way voice conferencing to boost productivity, integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, full HD audio on both the speaker and handset for maximum clarity, EHS support for Plantronics headsets, and USB support for Grand stream’s GUV Series headsets. The GRP2624 is compatible with the GBX20 Extension Module, which adds functionality, versatility, and flexibility with up to 40 contacts per module and up to 160 contacts when four extension modules are connected. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features such as secure boot and dual firmware to provide enterprise-level security. Images and encrypted data storage. The GRP2624 is supported by Grand stream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grand stream endpoint deployments. The GRP2624 is an excellent choice for busy professionals and receptionists who require advanced functionality to manage high call volumes. The GRP2624 is an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets.
- 4 SIP accounts, 8 lines
- GDMS provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grand stream devices.
- Bluetooth integration to connect headsets, sync contacts, calendars, and more
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to improve audio clarity and quality.
- Noise shield technology is used to reduce background noise.
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE integrated Easy conference calls with 5-way audio conferencing
- Enterprise-level security features include secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data.
- Swappable faceplate for simple logo customization and data storage
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac integrated (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.