The Snom D335 IP Phone is the less expensive sibling of the D385, our 3 Series flagship. It boasts a high-resolution TFT color display with 8 physical, freely programmable function keys surrounding it. It also provides a recognizable HD sound when making calls, owing to the embedded DSP processor. The device’s main attraction, though, is the inbuilt smart proximity sensor, which can be used to manage the phone’s user interface. With the Snom D335, we’ve realized a long-standing desire: to combine the numerous features of the Snom D735 in a phone from the D3XX series, but without sacrificing the popular 3 series form factor. If the user’s hand gets too close, The display automatically turns on and displays all necessary information about the key assignment. This allows for even more data to be displayed on the screen without sacrificing clarity. But the Snom D335 isn’t done yet; it has a few more tricks up its sleeve. An integrated Gigabit switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, a USB port for connecting numerous extra devices (Snom USB stick or Snom D3 expansion module), and much more are among these features.
- The use of sensor technologies allows for a responsive user interface.
- Hands-free communication over a wideband (speakerphone).
- The use of a digital signal processor (DSP) improved the audio quality.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch with two ports (RJ45)IEEE 802.3af, Class 2 Power over Ethernet.
- USB headsets are available.
- The expansion Module for D3 is now available.
- Support for 12 SIP IDs/accounts via USB WiFi stick.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.