The Grandstream GHP Series of hotel phones includes the GHP620/GHP620W and GHP621/GHP621W, which are simple-to-use IP phones that can be programmed and customized to meet the needs of hotels and their guests. To support wireless deployments, the GHP620W and GHP621W models include integrated dual-band Wi-Fi. This Series includes an HD speaker, two SIP accounts/lines, six programmable keys, ten-speed dial keys, three-way voice conferencing, full-band OPUS voice codec support, and an advanced jitters resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without affecting voice quality. The GHP Series is supported by Grandstreams Device Management System (GDMS), which offers a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream endpoint deployments. GHP IP phones can be installed on desktop computers.
- Two SIP accounts and two lines
- Online device management and provisioning with GDMS
- 3-way audio conferencing allows for simple conference calls.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz (GHP620W & GHP621W only)
- One 100Mbps network port with PoE is included (GHP620 & GHP621 only)
- Speed dial label and interchangeable faceplate for easy customization
- Compatibility with Hearing Aids (HAC)
- Enterprise-level security features such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.