The Yealink SIP-T56A Smart Media Phone Series is an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers, and teleworkers. With the ease of a standard phone, this all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication. The SIP-T56A, which runs on Android 5.1.1, has a seven-inch fixed multi-point touch screen, integrated Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, as well as a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder, and other features, as well as the ability to install third-party applications for business customization.
- Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
- Android 5.1.1 is installed.
- Noise-Cancelling Technology from Yealink.
- SDK from Yealink (Software Development Kit).
- Features of the DoorPhone (Preview, One-button Open, Monitoring).
- Bluetooth 4.0+ built-in for headsets and mobile device pairing.
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) is built-in.
- For USB headset, media, and storage applications, there is a USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant).
- Support for the Opus codec.
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts are possible.
- Audio conferencing for up to 5 people.
- Stand with two angles that can be adjusted.
- It can be hung on the wall.
- Support for the Expansion Module for Color Screens.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.