The Yealink CP920 Conference Phone, which represents Yealink’s first letter Y, has a sensitive touch keypad that cancels keypad noise and simplifies your conference room experience by putting all of the key conferencing functions at your fingertips. The CP920 allows you to connect Yealink PSTN box CPN10 with traditional analog phone lines to protect business owners’ investments by supporting the migration to VoIP. Cascading two CPN10 can directly implement local three-way PSTN conference without the need for an additional PSTN server, and offers flexible modes for business users: analog, IP, or simultaneous analog-plus-IP.
- Full-duplex technology with optimal HD audio.
- Noise-Cancelling Technology from Yealink.
- Voice pickup ranges from 20 feet (6 meters) to 360 degrees.
- A three-microphone array is built-in.
- Keypad with a sensitive touch.
- 3.1″ backlit graphical LCD with 248×120 pixels.
- Ethernet-based power supply.
- A five-way conference call has been established.
- UC meeting with a hybrid format.
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n) is built-in.
- Bluetooth 4.0 is built-in.
- Call recording on a local USB drive.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.