The Yealink DECT IP Phone W79P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism, allowing you to achieve Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, making it simple to deploy, maintain, and upgrade, saving businesses even more time and IT costs. Because of the new Noise Cancellation technology, you can have clearer, higher-quality voice calls. Yealink W79P consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions thanks to its support for the Opus codec. It has DECT technology as well as SIP capabilities. Enjoy the flexibility of wireless communication at any time and from any location, as well as the many benefits and features of IP voice phones.
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system.
- 1.8″ 128 x 160 TFT color screen with an intuitive user interface.
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls.
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts.
- IP67 Ruggedized DECT Handset.
- Support Opus audio codec.
- Noise Reduction System.
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation.
- Up to 28-hour talk time (in ideal conditions).
- Up to 360-hour standby time (in ideal conditions).
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.