The Snom D745 IP phone is a great choice for those who use the phone on a daily basis because it is both attractive and functional. It is not only simple to use, but it is also cost-effective when used on a wide basis. Its exquisite form blends nicely with even the most opulent surroundings, and the foot stand’s high/low angle provides optimal user comfort and efficiency. Wideband HD audio offers crystal clear sound quality, and high-resolution graphical display features like call management, configurable call lists, and an address book. Support is provided by a second screen. There are four virtual pages in all, with 32 programmable keys and multicolored LEDs. The D745 Desk Phone has a high-speed USB port for attaching peripherals like headsets or WiFi sticks, as well as a gigabit Ethernet switch for connecting LAN or VPN clients for further security.
- There are 12 SIP accounts.
- Graphical display with high resolution.
- Self-labeling LED keys to having a second display.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Switches (10/100/1000).
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af Class 2 PoE (PSU available separately).
- Audio in a wideband format (G.722).
- 8 function keys with LEDs that can be customized (up to a 4-page view for a total of 32 functions).
- 1000 entries in a local directory.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.