The Avaya J189 IP Phone has a two-color display screen, four soft keys, sixteen feature keys, HD handset audio quality, an integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, and head support for two Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. The Avaya J189 IP Phone is ideal for those who require more than the basics that VoIP phones provide. The Avaya J189 is ideal for remote or at-home offices, corporate headquarters, and call centers. The Avaya J189 IP Phone is a business phone that uses SIP. The phone has 96 buttons. The phone’s primary display has 96 buttons that can be accessed by scrolling or paging using the Navigation Cluster. The phone can optionally support up to two Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. The secondary screen contains the first useful button module. With two lines of call display, the phone can support up to five call appearances.
Features of Avaya J189
- Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth headsets are compatible with the optional Avaya J100 Wireless Module.
- There are ten physical buttons on the main screen and six physical buttons on the secondary screen (dual LEDs – red, green).
- There are four softkeys.
- two USB ports (1 USB A, 1 USB C).
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are available.
- Line interface for Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000).
- Gigabit Ethernet secondary (10/100/1000 Mbps).
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) is a class 1 device that supports IEEE 802.3az.
- For the hearing impaired, the handset has a volume boost built-in.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.