Five programmable line keys are available on the Cisco IP Phone 8811. You can program keys to support multiple directory numbers or calling features like a speed dial. Using the multi-call-per-line feature, you can also increase productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number. Fixed-function keys provide one-touch access to applications, messaging, the directory, and frequently used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys allow for audio path selection and switching. You can boost personal productivity with the Cisco IP Phone 8811 by providing an engaging user experience that is both powerful and simple to use. The IP Phone 8811 combines an appealing new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications for increased security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms, as well as third-party hosted call control.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8811 has a 5-inch widescreen backlit grayscale display with a resolution of 800 x 480.
- Global users’ needs are met by localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text.
- Customers interested in this feature can order an optional wall-mount kit separately.
- For your PC connection, the phone includes a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWiseTM technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly; the phone is Energy Star qualified.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.