Polycom HD Voice is included with the Polycom IP 335 VoIP phone, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice includes wideband audio, which improves voice clarity by more than doubling. The Polycom Sound Point IP 335, like other Polycom Phones with HD Voice, incorporates Polycom’s patented Polycom Audio Clarity technology for crystal-clear, noise-free, and echo-free sound, as well as best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice copy. The Polycom IP 335 desktop phone also includes advanced features and capabilities such as call hold, transfer, pick-up, and 3-way local conferencing, as well as more advanced features and capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, built-in XML microbrowser, and RJ-9 headset port. The Polycom Sound Point IP 335 VoIP phone is a straightforward IP desk phone with Polycom HD Voice quality and enterprise-level features. The last thing your company needs is another set of technologies that distracts your teams from the task at hand. Simple phone features are the most frequently requested – often, all your teams want is a simple, consistent desk phone without the distractions created by advanced features. The Sound Point IP 335 Phone is a 2-line enterprise-grade IP desk phone with excellent sound quality and an easy-to-use interface. It is intended for small and medium-sized businesses as well as enterprises.
- Excellent Asterisk support based on standards.
- There can be up to two lines with up to two calls per line.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology and HD Voice from Polycom.
- The graphical monochrome display has 10233 pixels.
- PoE 802.3af support is built-in.
- There are two 10/100 Ethernet ports.
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port for wideband HD headsets.
- Speakerphone with full-duplex functionality.
- Micro-browser for XHTML-based Web applications.
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers revolutionary voice quality.
- A backlit, high-resolution graphical display.
- There are two lines.
- Ease of configuration and use.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.