The Synway SBC 500H Session Border Controller (SBC) and media gateway provide a complete connectivity solution for large enterprises and service providers thanks to its versatile and robust architecture.
The SBC500H connects IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking and cloud-based services and offers superior performance in connecting any SIP/TDM to SIP environment, supporting up to 500 concurrent sessions.
The SBC500H could be configured with multiple voice channels in a 1U platform to enable versatile connectivity between TDM and VoIP networks, such as connecting legacy TDM PBX systems to IP networks and IP-PBXs to PSTN networks.
- TDM Survivability & 250 500 Hybrid IP SBC Sessions
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of SIP trunks and platforms
- Increased security and resilience (1+1 redundancy)
- Interoperability is extremely important.
Over 500 SPs and enterprises have adopted it, and it has proven interoperability with SIP trunks, SIP platforms, and IP cloud services. Security-focused, strong perimeter defense against cyber, DoS, and DDoS attacks, as well as eavesdropping, fraud, and service theft.
- High Adaptability
Telco-grade dependability, with 1+1 active/standby redundancy, local branch survivability, and PSTN fallback.
- Integrated transcoding eliminates the need for additional hardware to support transcoding requirements, and supports a variety of codecs such as G.723, G.729, G.711, iLBC, SIPINFO, RFC2833, RF3261, INBOUND, and others.
- Integration has been improved.
SBC seamlessly connects operators to enterprise communication networks, rationalizing traffic, streamlining business procedures, and optimizing SIP trunking, PBX/H.323/SIP, and VoIP applications.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.