The Cisco SPA501G IP Phone represents simple communications, giving your employees consistent and unrestricted access to their voice and data communications, allowing them to focus on what matters rather than decoding a complex phone system. The Cisco SPA501G IP Phone is an 8-line VoIP phone designed to be used as a basic telephony device. With voice and data combined on the phone, employees can quickly access company directories no matter where they work. The SPA501G IP Phone also has a slew of other user-friendly features that make it easy to use for everyone from busy executives to experienced phone staffers to the hustle and bustle of the engineering floor. This Cisco SPA500 series phone is compatible with both SIP and Cisco’s proprietary SPCP protocol. For high-quality voice performance, wideband audio support is included. You can personalize the labels for the phone’s interface keys using paper inserts. This phone can also be upgraded to include more features and functions. The Cisco SPA500 Series line exudes confidence and assurance due to its value and ease of use, broad interoperability with VoIP service providers, simplified installation, and a visual that blends into any workspace.
Features of Cisco SPA501G
- Phone with eight buttons.
- There are two switched Ethernet ports.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Power Over Ethernet).
- SIP or SPCP protocol support is provided.
- Wideband audio support for 729 and G.722.
- User interface with a menu.
- A web-based graphical user interface, remote provisioning
- IP dialing is supported.
- The paper speed dial insert is replaceable.
- Connector for a 5mm stereo headset.
- AUX jack (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported).
- Handset with high-quality audio.
- Hands-free speakerphone with full-duplex.
- compatibility with hearing aids (HAC).
- TTY calls are supported.
- Works well with wired headsets from GN Netcom, Jabra, and Plantronics.
- PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter are available as options.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.