The D-link DVX-8000 IP PBX System can support up to 300 extensions that can be located anywhere there is Internet access. A number of units can be used to increase the number of extensions or to connect a company with multiple locations to a single PBX system. The Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX System includes all of the essential telephony features required by medium to large businesses. Call forwarding, follow me, call hold, and voicemail are just a few of the features available. The combined auto-attendant and hunt groups direct incoming calls to assist callers in reaching their destinations. It can make use of standard phone lines via an external phone line gateway or low-cost Internet telephony services. Phone conferencing is typically an expensive extraneous piece of hardware or service. The Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX includes a phone conferencing bridge, making it unrivaled in terms of value and features. The web configuration allows users to schedule and invite parties to conferences.
The Dlink PBX phone features can be customized using the Dlink DVX-8000’s web configuration tool. The administrator assigns a profile of telephony features to each extension, allowing the best match for a user’s job function. Each user can customize their assigned profile via the web to fit their daily business schedule.
- Configurable as a media gateway.
- Bridges the gap between legacy PSTN and the rapidly expanding world of IP telephony.
- Conversion of various communication protocols and media codecs.
- ACD Systems are built-in.
- Additional capabilities for remote IP agents.
- Routing based on advanced skills.
- IVR and a conference bridge are available.
- Automated attendants and unified messaging are available.
- Can be used to replace aging legacy voicemail systems.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.