The tough Xorcom CTS2000 comes standard with RAID1 support, redundant cooling fans, internal backup, and restore, front panel USB access, and two Ethernet ports to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and throughput. The CTS2000’s multi-function LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) allows the system administrator to perform several of the most common functions directly on the front panel of the IP-PBX without the need for a keyboard and monitor. To facilitate monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the entire telephony system, the touch panel employs a text-based menu tree. The Rapid Recovery – Backup Utility, which is provided on Disk-on-Key, is also included with the CTS2000. CTS2000 configurations with an FXS module support Rapid PA – Public Address to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, as well as I/O ports to support a variety of peripheral devices.
Features of Xorcom CTS2000
- Up to 200 users are permitted.
- Various FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN, and PRI/CAS/R2 port combinations are available.
- SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks are supported.
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports are available.
- ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS or E1 R2 port with a single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) port.
- Up to four external Astribank USB channel banks can be used.
- Concurrent calls are limited to 85 (SIP only) and 45 (PRI + FXS).
- Auxiliary appliances are supported (door locks, alarm systems, etc.)
- Web interface for Asterisk and network configuration that is simple to use.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.