In a single device, the OpenVox UC300 IP PBX supports analog FXO/FXS ports with up to 300 simultaneous calls. G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, OPUS, AMR-NB/WB, SILK, G723.1 G726, G729, GSM, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, VP8 are among the codecs and signaling protocols used. Using the open-source platform to its full potential, the OpenVox UC300 IP PBX supports industry-standard SIP trunks, IAX2 trunks, analog PSTN trunks, and analog station trunks. Furthermore, it is very simple for users to increase ports in order to expand the system. OpenVox UC300 Series will be your first choice whether you are an SMB looking for a cost-effective, scalable phone system or a SOHO in need of an advanced unified communications system. With two distinct offerings, the UC300-A11EM1/UC300-A20EM1 and the UC300-A14EM1, OpenVox provides a comprehensive set of products to meet your communication needs.
- Up to 800 extension registers.
- 100 concurrent calls with G.729 codec.
- 300 concurrent calls with G.711 codec.
- Recording: 86,000 mins (.gsm); 9,500 mins (.wav).
- Voicemail: 86,000 mins (.gsm); 9,500 mins (.wav).
- Network Interface: 1×10/100M LAN port
- USB Port: 1×USB 2.0 for external storage or disaster recovery system.
- External Storage: 1×SD slot, support up to 128G.
- Telephony Interfaces: FXS/FXO interface, Optional.
- Storage: 16GB Onboard Flash.
- RAM: DDR3 1GB.
- 1 MIC Interface: Audio Input.
- 1 SPK Interface: Audio Output.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.