The Synway UC200 Series IP-PBX can accommodate up to 300 registered users and offers simple setup and deployment via the web-browser user interface thanks to its cutting-edge hardware architecture and software functions. The Synway UC200 series offers a number of comprehensive features in addition to auto-discovery of various endpoints and auto provisioning, such as customizable call routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, voicemail/fax forwarding to email, and more.
- High compatibility with Network:- The Synway UC200 is extremely NAT network adaptable. The remote SIP extension registered to the UC200 does not require any NAT traversal settings during system deployment.
- Outstanding Compatibility:- Without NAT traversal settings, the UC200 could be compatible with other common SIP endpoints or components with movable IP addresses, which significantly reduces configuration complexity.
- Resource Allocating Flexible:- By the use of a stochastic algorithm, the UC200 maximizes system resource consumption and system efficiency, effectively reducing processor resource hits and enhancing reliability under all conditions.
- A variety of high-security settings:- The UC200 offers many security features, such as data filtering, ACLs, passwords, and more. In addition, PIN code setting is supported by other programs such as outbound routing, DISA, conferences, voice mail, and others to customize dynamic firewalls.
- Flexible Monitoring:- The UC200 adapts adaptable multiple-layer monitoring modes to offer the highest level of privacy protection as well as high levels of security and dependability in most circumstances.
- Supports up to a limitless-level IVR
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via the web user interface
- Supports call queue for effective call volume management
- Supports built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports integrated 4FXO and 2FXS
- 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash
- Supports up to a limitless-level
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.