The Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX series allows companies to combine multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, teleconferencing, security cameras, data tools, mobility options, and facility access controls, onto a single network that can be managed and/or remotely accessed. The UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance integrates enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage system to provide a centralised solution for enterprises’ communication needs. This IP PBX series allows businesses to combine multiple communication technologies, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options, and facility security systems, onto a single system that can be managed and accessed remotely. The UCM6200 series is secure and dependable, and it offers with no licencing fees, per-feature prices, or recurring fees.
- Supports up to 800 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, and up to 100 concurrent calls.
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints.
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption.
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE+.
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via the web user interface.
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management.
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls.
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan.
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263, and H.263+ codecs.
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.