The OpenVox UC500 IPPBX comes with an Asterisk-based system, the OpenVox IPPBX software, which offers complete PBX capability in addition to a novel feature that makes your unified communication systems more stable thanks to an inbuilt Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). The fanless, elegant aluminum enclosed UC500 IPPBX is moth and dustproof. It can easily function in challenging industrial settings. It can effortlessly link VoIP trunks and your existing PSTN lines with a maximum of 8 analog connections and 2 Ethernet connectors. Among the signaling protocols and codecs utilized are G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, OPUS, AMR-NB/WB, SILK, G723.1, G726, G729, GSM, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, and VP8. The UC Series appliances, which enable industry-standard SIP trunks, IAX2 trunks, analog PSTN trunks, and analog station trunks, fully utilize the open-source platform.
- There can be up to 800 extension registers.
- With the G.729 codec, you can make 100 concurrent calls.
- With the G.711 codec, 300 concurrent calls can be made.
- Recording time: 86,000 minutes (.gsm); 9,500 minutes (.wav).
- Voicemail: 86,000 minutes (.gsm); 9,500 minutes (.gsm) (.wav).
- 1*10/100M LAN port and 1*10/100M WAN port.
- 1 USB 2.0 port for external storage or disaster recovery.
- External Storage: 1 SD slot with a capacity of 128GB.
- Telephony Interfaces: Optional FXS/FXO interface.
- Onboard flash memory is 16GB.
- RAM: 1GB DDR3.
- 1 MIC Input: Audio Input.
- 1 SPK Interface for Audio Output.
- Maximum power consumption is 9.6W at 12V/0.8A.
- The function of Redundancy (not supported by 2 FXO models).
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.