The Grandstream UCM6302 IP PBX is a simple-to-use device that can accommodate up to 1000 users and 200 concurrent calls and does not require licensing. It has modern technology such as three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with PoE+ and NAT router support. This enterprise-grade IP PBX supports custom connectors and may be coupled with third-party CRMs and PMS. Businesses of all sizes benefit from voice, video calling, video conferencing, video monitoring, data tools, analytics, facility access, and other capabilities.
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 2 RJ11 Port.
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 2 RJ11 Port.
- Users: 1000.
- Concurrent calls: 200.
- Max concurrent SRTP calls: 120.
- Video Conference: Up to 20.
- Voice Conference: Up to 80.
- Three self-adaptive Gigabit ports (switched, routed, or dual card mode) with PoE+.
- 1USB 2.0, 1USB 3.0, 1SD card interface.
- 320×240 color LCD with touch screen for Shortcut Keys and Scroll Bar.
- Unified Communication Solution for Enterprises.
- IP PBXs enable businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in a simple and cost-effective manner, with no licensing fees.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.