The Yeastar P550 IP PBX can support up to 50 users and 25 simultaneous calls. Employees can be connected across all devices by using the Yeastar Linkus clients for Windows and macOS computers, as well as Android and iOS smartphones and a Chrome extension. The platform’s extensibility is particularly important for bringing in remote workers — incredible business collaboration. The P550 IP PBX offers enterprise-class telephony control, such as attended and blind call transfer, caller ID, ring group and queue control, and much more. You also get call management visualization and a plethora of unified communications features such as audio conferencing, presence, corporate messaging, and more. Yeastar P550 IP PBX provides users with an Operator Panel, which is a simple visualized console used to handle calls based on real-time availability. Admins will appreciate the robust backend, which includes granular permission controls, built-in security mechanisms, and an integrated model for simplifying your VoIP phone system.
Features of Yeastar P550
- There are 50 users.
- Concurrent calls are limited to 25.
- The maximum number of call center agents is 50.
- Maximum FXS Ports 8. Maximum BRI Ports.
- GSM/4G Ports Maximum 4.
- The interface is new, modern, and user-friendly.
- NFC Write/Read for IP Configuration.
- Granular Permission Based on Role.
- Extra flexibility is provided by the Extension Group.
- Presence Status Options Have Been Expanded.
- Call Distribution by Automated System (ACD).
- Voice Recognition (IVR) (IVR).
- Call logging.
- Cloud Service by Linkus (Enterprise Plan).
- A panel of Queues (Enterprise Plan).
- SLA and wallboard (Enterprise Plan).
- Reporting and Analytics (Enterprise Plan).
- WebRTC, Video Conferencing (Ultimate Plan).
- CTI, chat, and CRM integration is on the way.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.