Xorcom Astribank is a versatile USB gateway designed specifically for the Asterisk IP-PBX. Astribank supports all of the standard telephony interfaces for lines (trunks) and extensions, including FXS, FXO, BRI, E1/T1 PRI, T1 CAS, and E1 R2. The Astribank driver is included in the Asterisk distribution. Astribank is LAN-independent and supports the high availability of TwinStar. Using Xorcom’s proprietary XPP technology, a single Astribank unit can provide up to 32 analog ports, 16 PRI ports, and mixed analog and digital ports in the same unit, saving rack space and providing a highly efficient and dependable way to create a hybrid VoIP PBX that supports traditional lines and/or extensions. Different technologies can be used to connect traditional telephony ports such as analog trunks and analog extensions (FXO and FXS) and/or digital trunks and digital extensions (PRI/BRI) to Asterisk-based systems. The Xorcom Astribank solution is a USB gateway that connects telephony ports to Asterisk IP PBX systems via Xorcom’s proprietary XPP technology.
Features of Xorcom Astribank USB Gateway
- Ports can be assigned in a variety of ways, including 32 FXS ports.
- 16 FXS and 16 FXO ports are available.
- 24 FXS and 8 FXO ports are available.
- There are 8 FXS and 24 FXO ports.
- In a 19″ enclosure, partial assemblies known as Astribank-24 and Astribank-16 are also available.
- Built-in echo cancellation (FXS and FXO).
- Zaptel device native (drivers included in Asterisk distribution).
- The dial plan activates external units via two output ports (relays).
- Four input ports allow for automatic dialing in response to external events.
- International line impedances are supported.
- There are no moving parts in this 100% solid-state design.
- Heavy-duty construction.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.