The Xorcom TwinStar Blue Steel Failover PBX (CXTS3000) is made up of two module-less Blue Steel 3000 (CXT3000) VoIP servers. This enhanced configuration is a heavy-duty, stand-alone, pre-configured IP-PBX that includes Xorcom’s CompletePBX distribution, hot-swappable disc drives, and two built-in redundant power supplies that can support up to four Astribank units. Connecting up to 24 external Astribank units via the USB2 ports provides support for digital PRI and BRI ISDN, as well as PSTN/analog phone ports, for a total of up to 800 PSTN/analog phone ports, up to 1000 users, and up to 550 concurrent calls (SIP only); 480 for PRI / FXS. The Blue Steel CXTS3000’s multi-function LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) allows the system administrator to perform several of the most common functions directly on the front panel of the IP-PBX without the need for a keyboard and monitor. To facilitate monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the entire telephony system, the touch panel employs a text-based menu tree.
Features of Xorcom CXTS3000
- Up to 1000 users.
- A maximum number of concurrent calls – 880 (SIP only); 750 (PRI + FXS).
- Built-in redundancy.
- Two hot-swappable, 24×7 server-grade HDDs (lockable).
- Two internal, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies.
- Built-in power for up to four Astribanks.
- External Astribanks support a variety of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN, and PRI, CAS, or R2 port combinations.
- SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks are supported.
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports are available.
- Up to four PRI (E1/T1), T1 CAS, or R2 (E1), ports can be used.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.