Spark is a robust phone system for small enterprises that are reasonably priced. Up to 30 users and 10 calls can be active at once on the Spark phone system. It is built on the CompletePBX operating system and provides cutting-edge capabilities like infinite auto-attendant, voicemail-to-email, and queues, all with straightforward web-based management. This can offer affordable professional telephony management to small businesses. This tiny device has a lot of features and is reasonably priced. This appliance is ready to use and is all-in-one. You cannot add telephony modules to this system internally. You can upgrade this system to include telephone modules by placing an external Astribank order. A few features of the CXS1000/NU include a user-friendly Web interface with support for several languages, and Endpoint manager, and a Package manager for simple upgrades.
Features of Xorcom CXS1000 Spark IP PBX
- Up to 30 users.
- Supports 2-30 extensions.
- Optional ½ PRI (up to 16 channels).
- Up to 16 analog ports (FXS and/or FXO).
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports (16 channels).
- Up to 30 concurrent SIP calls.
- Up to 16 concurrent E1/T1 calls.
- Up to 16 concurrent E1/T1/BRI/ FXS/FXO calls.
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems, etc.).
- Easy-to-use Web interface.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.