Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX is designed to provide cutting-edge voice, video, data, and mobility features to medium and large businesses, as well as small and medium enterprises. The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance provides a completely customizable, scalable, and integrated network solution. This converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility solution anchors any communications network thanks to advanced hardware and software capabilities. This enterprise-grade IP PBX includes a suite of advanced call handling and network data features, as well as no licensing or fees. Its scalability allows for deployments of up to 2000 users, and it supports E1, T1, and J1. The UCM6510 series enables businesses to consolidate multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video, surveillance, data tools, and facility access management, into a single platform that can be managed and accessed from anywhere.
- Up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, 200 concurrent calls, and 64 conference attendees are supported.
- Cortex A9 quad-core processor running at 1GHz.
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB flash memory.
- 1 T1/E1/J1 integrated interface, 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analogue telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability.
- Gigabit network ports with PoE, USB, SD card, and an integrated NAT router.
- Comprehensive security protection with SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption accelerator hardware.
- Using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config features in the product’s web user interface, you can quickly set up
- and provision Grandstream endpoints.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.