The Sangoma Vega 400GF is an excellent high-density Fax over IP Gateway for your expanding company. It offers service providers and data centers a one-of-a-kind set of Fax-over-IP (FoIP) features designed for high-speed, high-density fax production, saving you money on toll charges. The Vega 400GF can be field-upgraded for 30, 60, 90, and 120 different calls. Connect your Fax over IP (FoIP) application to T1/E1 trunks to enable TDM connectivity when SIP trunks are not available, providing high-reliability real-time faxing over the T.38 protocol. It has four T1/E1 ports and up to 120 licensed channels optimized for high-density faxing. The Vega 400GF is compatible with both legacy T.30-based devices and newer T.38-based solutions. The Sangoma Vega 400GF includes a High-Performance Clock and hardware-based Error Correction Mode (ECM) for reliable Faxing, which the standard voice Vega 400G version lacks.
- It has four T1/E1 ports and 120 licensed channels.
- Compatible with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 Fax Software and your current FoIP application.
- Web-based configuration and troubleshooting interface.
- Interoperability with a diverse set of legacy and IP equipment.
- Licensing is field upgradeable.
- V.8 Fast Handshaking and Advanced Compression are supported. Call Setup Time is Reduced.
- PSTN backup in an emergency.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.