The Patton SN5300 eSBC from Patton provides the features required for advanced multiservice voice and data network applications. To build professional and dependable VoIP and data networks, it combines high-quality voice-over-IP with powerful quality of service routing functions. The SN5300 supports Universal SIP Trunking and offers a single Integrated Access Device with features such as IP Routing, VoIP, and IP Security, as well as a SIP registrar for survivability. The SN5300 connects to the Enterprise’s LAN as well as an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP), resulting in a single conduit for multimedia components such as voice, video, and data. This device will help you with troubleshooting, logging, and security while increasing the flexibility of your network, whether it is a new installation or an existing deployment.
- Policy-Based Routing, Protocol-Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, and Packet Filtering are all aspects of IP routing.
- QoS and Security – Patton’s UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping, as well as policy-based routing and extended ACL capabilities, enables secure, toll-quality voice communications.
- Ethernet – 4 Fast Ethernet Base-T 10/100 ports (routable and switchable).
- WAN Access – G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces are supported.
- Proprietary Software – For added security, TrinityTM Software is used.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.