The Grandstream UCM6200 Series provides a centralized solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with enterprise-level voice, video, and data features that are simple to manage. Grandstream’s IP PBXs allow you to consolidate your communication infrastructure (voice, video calling/conferencing/surveillance, data, and mobility tools) into a single network appliance that can be managed and accessed remotely. The UCM6200 Series has dual Gigabit connectivity and Power over Ethernet support (PoE). This IP PBX appliance provides secure enterprise-grade features thanks to its dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and 4GB of flash memory. Furthermore, no licensing fees are required, nor are there any additional costs per feature or recurring monthly fees.
- The UCM6202 can handle up to 500 users and 30 concurrent calls.
- Grandstream SIP endpoint autodiscovery and zero configuration.
- 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability, and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts are integrated.
- Gigabit network ports with PoE, USB, and SD card support.
- Allows for up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Integrated call recording server; recordings are accessible via the web user interface.
- Call Detail Records (CDR) are built-in for tracking phone usage by line, date, and so on.
- To efficiently handle incoming calls, it supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queues.
- The highest level of security is provided by SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption.
- Any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263, or H.263+ codecs are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.