The Synway UC500H Series IP-PBX for Soho and Smb appliance was created to offer enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection to all sizes of enterprises at an unbeatable price point with no licensing fees, prices-per-feature, or ongoing charges. The Synway UC500H enables businesses to integrate various communication technologies, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into a single, shared network that can be managed or accessed by all users.
- High Network Interoperability :- The UC500H is extremely NAT network adaptable. The remote SIP extension registered to the UC500H does not require any NAT traversal settings during system deployment.
- Outstanding Compatibility :- The UC500H could be compatible with various common SIP endpoints or components with movable IP addresses without a NAT traversal setting, which significantly decreases configuration complexity.
- Resource Allocating Flexible :- Using a stochastic algorithm, the UC500H maximizes system resource use and system efficiency, thereby reducing the impact on CPU resources and enhancing reliability in all circumstances.
- Excellent User-friendliness :- The UC500H makes use of the autoclip intelligent inbound routing system. With the use of call records, the UC500H can intelligently compare an incoming phone number to a previous call recorded in autoclip. There are options like phone forwarding, DND, and moveable extensions.
- A variety of high-security settings :- The UC500H offers a variety of security features, including password, ACL, data filtering, etc. In addition, PIN code configuration is supported for customizing dynamic firewalls in outbound routing, DISA, conferences, voice mail, and other applications.
- Flexible Monitoring :- Flexible multiple-layer monitoring modes are adapted by the UC500H to maximize privacy protection and guarantee a high level of security and dependability under most circumstances.
- Supports up to 1000 users, 100 SIP trunk accounts, 100 simultaneous calls, and 50 conference attendees.
- Integrated modular design: interface with T1/E1/FXO/FXS/GSM/WCDMA/VoLTE.
- Supports up to an unlimited-level IVR.
- Built-in call recording server; recordings are accessed via the web user interface.
- Supports call queue for effective call volume management.
- Supports built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by
- 16GB EMMC Storage, 2GB DDR RAM, with a 1.5GHz ARM quad-core processor
- Industrial servers that can be used to run any supplemental third-party apps.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.