The DVX-3000 is a stand-alone telephone solution that incorporates D-EASY Link’s VOIZ Distribution and supports various combinations of telephony ports. Up to 16 E1 R2 / T1 CAS PRI channels, 16 PSTN/analog phone ports, 8 BRI ISDN channels, and 30 concurrent SIP conversations are supported by EAZY VOIZ. The transmission of telephone calls over the Internet as ordinary Internet data packets is known as Internet IP telephony, often known as Voice over IP (VoIP). Traditional phone handsets can make Internet phone calls through phone line-to-Internet (Analog Trunk) gateways, PCs with software, or embedded devices (IP Phones). The majority of interest in Internet telephony stems from cost reductions and the ease with which new services can be developed and integrated. Internet telephony combines a variety of services supplied by the current Internet infrastructure with those provided by the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) (PSTN).
For medium-sized organizations, the DVX-3000 has all of the necessary telephony functionality. Call forwarding, call hold, follow me, and voice mail are just a few of the options. To aid callers in reaching their destinations, incoming calls are routed through the integrated auto-attendant and hunt groups. It can use regular phone lines or low-cost Internet telephony services via an external phone line gateway.
- Configurable as a media gateway.
- Bridges the gap between legacy PSTN and the rapidly expanding world of IP telephony.
- Protocols for communication and media codecs.
- IVR and a conference bridge are available.
- Automated attendants and unified messaging are available.
- Can be used to replace aging legacy voicemail systems.
- 100 extension cords.
- Supports up to 30 simultaneous calls.
- Multiple are supported by a single IP PBX users from various websites.
- Create an external Analog Trunk.
- Gateways will use a standard.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.