The Synway UC500 Series IP-PBX for SOHO and SMB devices was created to provide all sizes of businesses with enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection at an unheard-of price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees. With the help of the Synway UC500, businesses may combine several communication technologies, such as all-encompassing voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management, into a single, easily accessible network.
- High Network Interoperability :- The UC500 is extremely NAT network adaptable. The remote SIP extension registered to the UC500 does not require any NAT traversal settings during system deployment.
- Outstanding Compatibility :- The UC500 could be compatible with various widely used SIP endpoints or components with movable IP addresses without NAT traversal setting, which significantly decreases configuration complexity.
- Resource Allocating Flexible :- By the use of a stochastic algorithm, the UC500 maximizes system resource consumption and system efficiency, effectively reducing processor resource hits and enhancing reliability under all conditions.
- Excellent Usability :- The clever incoming routing system used by UC500 is called autoclip. With the use of call records, the UC500 can intelligently compare incoming phone numbers to previously made calls in autoclip. There are options such as DND, call forwarding, and mobile extensions.
- A number of High-Security Modes :- The UC500 offers a number of security features, including data filtering, ACLs, passwords, and more. Moreover, PIN code configuration for the dynamic firewalls is supported by outbound routing, DISA, conferences, voice mail, and other applications.
- Adaptive Surveillance :- In order to provide the highest level of privacy protection, high levels of security, and dependability under most circumstances, the Synway UC500 adapts adaptable multiple-layer monitoring modes.
- Supports up to a limitless-level IVR
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via the web user interface
- Supports call queue for effective call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports up to 500 users, up to 100 concurrent calls, and 100 conference attendees
- Integrated 2FXS and 2FXO
- 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 2GB DDR RAM, and 16GB EMMC Flash
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.