If you only need IP PBX connectivity for a small number of users in your company, the Epygi QX50 IP PBX is the best option. It can support up to 50 users at a time and can make 16 simultaneous calls, making it ideal for small workplaces and commercial settings. It features an embedded router, just as every other Epygi gadget, that provides wireless internet connectivity on campus. The analog capability on the QX50 IP PBX allows for easy connectivity with analog devices such as fax machines. It has an auto-attendant feature, which means it has an IVR that takes care of the call when a human operator is unavailable. It has features like Do Not Disturb, Call Hold, and Caller ID Hide. It comes with an auto-redial feature. An administrator may easily administer all QX units from a single device using the QX configuration program.
- Total phone count: up to 50.
- Up to 200 extensions/users.
- Concurrent Requests: up to 16.
- Connections on-site: 2x FXS, 1x 10/100 LAN.
- Connections for uplinks: 2x FXO, 1x 10/100 WAN.
- Line in and line out audio ports.
- SIP Analog Signaling: Loop Start Call Protocols.
- G.711, G.726, G.729A, iLBC Audio Standards: H.263, H.263+, H.264 Video Standards: H.263, H.263+, H.264.
- SD card slot for memory storage.
- Web interface for management.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.