The Grandstream UCM6301 is an easy-to-manage device that can support up to 50 users and 15 concurrent calls and does not require licensing fees. It includes advanced technology such as three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and NAT router support. Custom integrations are possible with this enterprise-grade IP PBX, which can be integrated with third-party CRMs and PMS. The Grandstream UCM6301 IP PBX is a 1FXO, 1FXS port IP PBX that provides any small business with robust functionality and enhanced functionalities. The UCM6301 provides businesses with a centralized device for voice, video calling, video conferencing, surveillance, data tools, analytics, mobility options, facility access, intercom, and other functions.
- Unified Communication Solution for Enterprises.
- IP PBXs enable businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in a simple and cost-effective manner, with no licensing fees.
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 1 RJ11 Port.
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 1 RJ11 Port.
- Users: 50.
- Concurrent calls: 15.
- Max concurrent SRTP calls: 15.
- Video Conference: None.
- Voice Conference: Up to 15.
- Three self-adaptive Gigabit ports with PoE+ (switched, routed, or dual card mode).
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 SD card slot.
- Touch screen 320×240 color LCD for Shortcut Keys and Scroll Bar.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.