The Yeastar S100 VoIP IP PBX is a low-cost business communication system with a base configuration of 100 users and 30 concurrent calls that can scale up to 200 users and 60 concurrent calls. Analog ports, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM networks are all supported by the adaptable S100. This guide will walk you through the process of installing the S100 and logging into the web GUI to configure the system.
Once the installation is complete, follow the instructions in the Yeastar S-Series Administrator Guide to configure the system. The Yeastar S100 is a scalable module-based VoIP PBX with a user capacity of up to 200. It is intended to empower and streamline your business operations. It has a quad-core processor, a strong Unified Communications system, and excellent interoperability and usability.
Features of Yeastar S100
- SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G are all supported.
- Call recording capability is built-in.
- Auto Provision, LDAP, and more are among the powerful Apps (add-ons) available.
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade, and best of all, it’s extremely simple.
- Instantly connect multiple sites and remote users.
- There are no hidden fees or additional licensing fees.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.