The Grandstream’s IP PBX device, the UCM6108, can handle up to 500 users, 60 concurrent calls, 6 conference bridges, and 32 conference participants. A LAN/WAN Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, up to 50 SIP trunk accounts with flexible call routing control, two FXS ports for fax or analogue phones, two FXO ports for POTS lines, a large 4GB onboard Flash memory, and virtually unlimited peering for multi-site deployment are all included with the UCM6100 Series.
The UCM6108 enables automatic discovery and Zero Configuration smart provisioning of various SIP endpoints such as IP phones and IP cameras, allowing resellers, installers, and SMB end-users to rapidly and easily deploy and manage this VoIP business communications system.
- 2 FXS ports.
- 8 FXO ports.
- Single Gigabit Ethernet port.
- USB, SD Peripheral Ports.
- G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.38 Voice and Fax Codecs.
- H.264, H.263, H.263+ Video Codecs.
- TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP (RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS Network Protocols.
- Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom among other features.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.