Two module-less VoIP servers, the Blue Steel 4000, make up the Xorcom TwinStar Plus 4000 Failover PBX (CXTS4000) (CXT4000). With Xorcom’s CompletePBX distribution, hot-swappable disc drives, and two integrated redundant power supplies, this robust configuration is a heavy-duty, standalone, pre-configured IP-PBX that can support up to four Astribank units. The CXTS4000 has two integrated redundant power supplies that can support up to four Astribank units, an Intel Xeon Processor E3-1225V2 with an 8M cache (3.20GHz), hot-swappable disc drives, and more. Enable for digital PRI and BRI ISDN and PSTN/analog phone ports is provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports to support up to 960 PSTN/analog phone ports, up to 24 E1 R2 / T1 PRI ports, up to 1500 users, and up to 880 concurrent conversations.
Features of Xorcom CXTS4000
- External Astribanks support a variety of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN, and PRI, CAS, or R2 port combinations.
- SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks are supported.
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports are available.
- Up to four PRI (E1/T1), T1 CAS, or R2 (E1), ports can be used.
- Up to 20 external Astribank USB channel banks are supported.
- Auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems) are supported (available on models with I/O ports).
- Web-based user interface that is intuitive.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.