The Sangoma Vega 100G VoIP gateway bridges the gap between digital telephony and IP networks. Each unit comes pre-programmed with the ability to handle 30 simultaneous calls. This unit can’t handle more than 30 simultaneous calls. Simply install the Vega VoIP digital gateway at the network’s edge, plug in your existing Internet cable for VoIP connectivity and your phone system’s E1/T1 or BRI cables, and let the Vega VoIP digital gateway handle SIP signalling and voice media conversion for seamless voice and T.38 Fax integration. The Sangoma Vega 100G VoIP Digital Gateway is a compact equipment that connects your traditional phone infrastructure to IP networks via PRI (T1/E1) or BRI connections. They’re ideal for companies who have legacy phone systems (such as TDM phone systems) and want to connect to SIP trunking services without having to change their network infrastructure. They’re also ideal for companies that are VoIP-enabled at the core (with an IP PBX) but require PSTN access and a SIP-to-TDM converter. Ensure that your branch offices continue to operate in the event of a power outage or an Internet outage. Vega gateways divert calls to failover dial plans and PSTN lines automatically. Over private VoIP networks, connect legacy phone systems to remote sites.
- Web-based configuration and troubleshooting interface.
- It includes a Quick Wizard for quick deployment.
- DSP on-board for media translation.
- Most legacy and VoIP carriers worldwide are interoperable.
- Advanced call routing flexibility with automatic failover and bypass routing.
- In the event of a WAN failure, there is built-in local survivability.
- Remote management provides auto-configuration support functions.
- Management of software or firmware images, as well as management of software modules.
- Management of status and performance, as well as diagnostics.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.