Sangoma TE235 dual-span digital interface cards can connect to PSTN trunks over two spans with 48 (T1 / J1) or 60 (E1) connections (digital circuits). The dual-span cards are designed specifically for use with Asterisk, FreePBX, and PBXact phone systems and provide the best value in digital connectivity. For dual-span digital cards, PCI and PCI-Express form factors are available. To provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels, all dual-span models can be combined with a Digium Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module.
- At the same time, up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1), calls can be made.
- T1, E1, and J1 physical interface connections are supported.
- A hardware echo cancellation module with a 128ms response time is available as an option.
- ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, and CAS protocols are supported.
- RJ-45 port (industry standard).
- PCI Express form factor is available.
- 2 spans.ule / 2 ports.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.