The Sangoma A8 series analog telephony card has one (1) to eight (8) ports and works with Asterisk, FreePBX, and PBXact phone systems. A single PCI or PCI Express slot can support up to eight PSTN calls. Because the cards are modular, you can mix and match FXO and FXS interfaces to create the exact port configuration you need. The A8 series telephony card provides 1-8 analog ports through quad-channel interface modules or up to 4 analog ports through single-channel interface modules. Because of hardware echo cancellation options, compatibility with most commercial-grade servers and Linux operating systems, and a lifetime warranty, customers rely on Sangoma to deliver value-based telephony solutions.
- There are between one and eight (8) analog ports.
- There are PCI and PCI Express bus architectures available.
- Modules for lines (FXO) and stations (FXS) should be combined.
- Up to two (2), quad-port modules or four (4) single-port modules can be used.
- Optional DSP-based carrier-grade echo cancellation module.
- 33MHz 32-bit.
- On DSP, signaling a Loop Start or a Kewl Start.
- Temperature range: 0° C to 50° C.
- The patented VoiceBusTM technology from Digium improves audio quality.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.