The Sangoma TE100 card family can connect traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP technologies to form a seamless network. The TE100 card cards have built-in Octasic-based hardware echo cancellation, which frees up system CPU resources and improves overall system performance and call quality. The TE100 card model cards are intended for use in environments where hardware-based echo cancellation is not required and software echo cancellation is adequate.
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1), simultaneous calls can be made over a single RJ45 interface port.
- T1, E1, or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card.
- ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, and CAS protocols are all supported.
- PCI-Express is a type of expansion bus (TE131 and TE133). PCI-DSS (TE132 and TE134).
- The TE133 and TE134 models include 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.