The Digium Octal Span PRI Card has eight freely programmable and selectable communication interfaces that can be coded to the user’s specifications. These digital cards can also support up to 192 channels (in T1/J1 mode) or 240 channels (in E1 mode), making them the thickest single-card port available for use with Asterisk. The octal span digital cards connect traditional communication frameworks with Voice over IP (VoIP) innovations with the lowest per-port cost currently available. This octal span digital card includes an industry-level communication convention standard, as well as various variations of Primary Rate ISDN. The Digium octal span cards operate at temperatures ranging from 0 to 50 degrees Celsius. Because of the built-in CSU/DSU, data terminal equipment can be easily connected from the router to the digital circuits. It also has RJ48C ports, which are ideal for the T1 connections that this device supports. It has a ground-start/Kewl start feature that allows the terminal to signal the phone exchange. To ensure high-end quality, the extended superframe also supports T1 connections. Overall, it is a machine that deserves to be part of a great communication system that ensures the highest level of telecommunications quality. Its eight digital circuits provide the user with a versatile telecommunication system.
Features of Digium Octal Span PRI Card
- 8 T1/E1 Spans.
- Up to 240 simultaneous calls for each card.
- Protocol bolster incorporates ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS.
- Optional equipment resounds cancellation module.
- PCI Express frame calculate.
The Digium octal span digital card can be used for the following purposes:
- Connect eight T1 or E1 trunks to a PBX framework based on Asterisk.
- Add a high-density PSTN network to Asterisk applications and configurations.
- Construct bearer extras, flexible esteem included administrations (VAS), and other large-scale arrangements.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.