Digium Quad span digital cards are available in PCI-Express and PCI form factors, and can all be connected to an Octastic DSP-based module with echo cancellation capabilities. This enables the device to provide high-end hardware for echo cancellation across all available channels. Digium cards can support all types of Asterisk systems thanks to the DAHDI driver framework. Furthermore, users can get all versions of DAHDI and ASTERISK for free from the Asterisk.org website. All digital cards are covered by a five-year warranty with the assurance of guaranteed risk-free quality and eligibility for Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP). The Quad span digital interface cards are highly effective for PSTN connections, connecting up to four digital circuits while ensuring the highest quality possible. A fantastic device for transmitting digital data that ensures high-quality telecommunication services in offices. Furthermore, the multiple digital transmissions that it supports are excellent.
Features of Digium Quad Span PRI Card
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) concurrent calls per traverse (96 add up to T1/J1 and 120 aggregate E1 per card).
- Supports T1, E1, and J1 physical interface associations.
- Optional 128ms equipment reverberates the cancelation module.
- Protocol bolster incorporates ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS.
- Industry-standard RJ-45 port.
- Available in PCI and PCI Express shape variables.
- 4 ports.
- Asterisk and DAHDI upheld (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435).
- Asterisk and DAHDI bolstered (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE436).
- Switchvox bolstered (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435).
- Switchvox does not bolster the TE436 card.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.