The Sangoma A116 is part of Sangoma’s Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line, and it employs a high-performance PCI Express interface to deliver superior performance in critical systems around the world. The A116 can handle up to 32.8 Mbps of full-duplex data throughput and 480 voice calls over 16 T1/E1/J1 spans. You can take advantage of hardware and software improvements as soon as they become available with Sangoma boards. The A116, like all Sangoma AFT family boards, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware.
- Sixteen T1/E1 ports with a high-performance PCI Express interface for voice and data applications.
- Multiple channel HDLC per line with T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1 for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- HDB3, AMI, and B8ZS line decoding.
- CRC-4, Non-CRC4, ESF, SF, D4, J1 Framing (Japan).
- On high-volume systems, ring buffer DMA handling ensures data integrity while requiring minimal host intervention.
- Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI are supported.
- The host CPU is relieved of load by optimized per-channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling.
- For total system reliability, the WANPIPE routing stack is completely independent of the TDM voice application.
- WANPIPE supports Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25 protocols that are certified, field-tested, and dependable.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.