The Sangoma Vega 400G VoIP Digital Gateway is compatible with the majority of legacy and VoIP operators, and it offers exclusive Local Survivability with dedicated failover ports. They’re ideal for companies who have legacy phone systems (such as TDM phone systems) and want to connect to SIP trunking services without having to change their network infrastructure. They’re also ideal for companies that are VoIP-enabled at the core (with an IP-PBX) but require PSTN access and a SIP-to-TDM converter. The Sangoma Vega 400G VoIP Digital Gateway is a compact equipment that connects your traditional telephony infrastructure to IP networks via PRI (T1, E1) or BRI lines. Simply connect the Sangoma Vega 400G VoIP Digital Gateway to your network’s edge, plug in your existing Internet cable for VoIP connectivity and your phone system’s E1/T1 or BRI cables, and let the Vega VoIP digital gateway handle SIP signalling and voice media conversion for seamless voice and T.38 Fax integration. Ensure that your branch offices continue to operate in the event of a power outage or an Internet outage. The Sangoma Vega 400G VoIP Digital Gateway reroutes calls to a failover dial plan and PSTN lines automatically.
- Supports up to 120 concurrent VoIP calls.
- Survivability of Branch Offices.
- Support for voice, fax, and modem.
- Flexible Call Routing for Emergency PSTN Backup & Lowest Cost Routing.
- Interoperability with a Broad Range of Legacy and IP Equipment.
- Ideal for point-to-point or private wire applications.
- Annual Support and Software Maintenance Plans are available as an option.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.