Dinstar MTG3000 63 E1/T1 PRI Gateway provides excellent performance and dependability. It is compatible with the STM-1 interface, which has a big capacity and high-end integration features. The device provides a carrier-grade FoIP and VoIP service, as well as value-added features like voice recognition and modem. As a result, a highly powerful and adaptable communication device is created, geared for the next generation of users who require strong network connections. MTG3000 supports a variety of signaling protocols, including PRI and SS7, that provide interaction between classical signals and SIP servers. It uses a variety of codec techniques, includes flag encryption and keen voice recognition technology, and improves the efficiency of hauling assets while maintaining voice quality. The storage compartment portal is ideal for various systems used by ITSPs, telecom managers, and large-scale projects.
- Supports G.711a/law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, as well as AMR and iLBC voice codecs.
- A silent suppression system with pleasant noise qualities is also available.
- Voice activity detection and echo cancellation (G.168) up to 128ms will also be available to users.
- Adjustable dynamic buffer for fax and voice gain control.
- T.38 and pass-through protocols are available for fax gain control.
- There’s also support for modems and point-of-sale systems.
- Supports DTMF with inband, signal, or RFC2833 modes.
- A clear mode or clear channel has also been added to the gadget.
- 63 E1/T1 PRI gateway provides total system control and high-end telecommunication.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.