Dinstar MTG600 is a trunk gateway aimed toward small and medium establishments and used to assist the business enterprise to recognise the evolution from the conventional PBX to voice IP. On the only hand, it helps PRI protocol and adopts a trendy T1/E1 trunk interface to recognise docking with conventional PBX. On the alternative hand, it adopts trendy SIP protocol docking with the diverse smooth transfer to make sure PSTN seamless get right of entry to to IP voice/NGN community and achieves VoIP/FoIP and extra value-introduced service. MTG600 helps sensible more than one trunk routing technologies, make the operator smooth to control trunk routing via way of means of rate most desirable rule, and the automated transfer-over among more than one trunk routing makes the community have excessive reliability.
- Converged gateway supports make a call through 4G VoLTE/3G/2G networks, as well as 4G mobile Internet
- Efficient concurrent processing, up to 60 channels.
- Support flexible dialing rules and operations, allowing users to customize dialing rules according to different working environments.
- Support T.38, Pass-through fax, as well as modem and POS machines
- Support multiple coding standards: G.711A/U, G.723.1, G.729AB, and AMR.
- High compatibility, interoperable with PBX of Avaya, NEC, and Alcatel, and also leading soft-switch of Huawei, Cisco, and ZTE, etc.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.