PRI Gateway MTG2000 Dinstar 20*E1/T1 Keeping the concept of viable, economical, and operable in mind necessitates a lot of coordination and storage. It manages VoIP and FoIP at the carrier level, as well as high-end activities like modem and voice acknowledgment. As a result, it provides clients with a flexible, efficient, and future-oriented correspondence system. MTG2000 understands the interconnection between SIP and traditional indicators like SS7 and PRI and supports a number of flagging conventions. It supports a variety of codec schemes, includes flag encryption and keen voice recognition technology, and improves the efficiency of hauling assets while maintaining speech quality. The storage compartment passage is ideal for a variety of SMEs, call centers’, telecom administrators’, and large-scale projects’ access systems.
- A 1U dimension and a high-integration structure.
- Supports up to 20 E1/T1 ports.
- POS, Modem, FoIP, and VoIP are just a few of the options available.
- The digital card also supports dialing rules in an operational and flexible manner, allowing users to define dialing rules based on various environmental processes.
- A number of coding standards are also supported, including iLBC, G.792A/B, G.723.1, and G.711A/U.
- Interoperability and high compatibility with Alcatel, NEC, and Avaya PBXs.
- Renowned soft switch suppliers such as ZTE, Cisco, and Huawei would benefit consumers even more.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.